what to expect
The weekend experience has been and will always be a focus here at Valley Fellowship Church. When you visit VFC for the first, second, or third time you can be sure you will see a few of the following:
- Friendly, caring, loving people who will greet you and let you know they're glad you came . . . because they are!!!
- An upbeat, ultra-contemporary worship music set with state of the art equipment and lights . . . because we love to worship God in a fun and relevant way.
- A dynamite kids church program where your kids are challenged and motivated to learn more about God in a dynamic way!!! Our kids church team builds new sets each 8 weeks to go along with the unit being taught.
- The Word of God delivered in an uncut, unabashed, truth filled way in love . . . we're not rewriting the book! It's perfect the way it is, we're just bringing it to you the way Jesus did!
- An oustanding mens ministry, womens ministry, and teen ministry (Fight Club) where you'll be challenged to go deeper and learn what it means to be a true Christ follower!
Once you've become accustomed to our weekend experience after a visit or two, we do our best to make you feel at home and get you connected right away. We place a special value on 'assimilation' of every person who chooses to make Valley Fellowship Church their home.
Becoming a part of a Christ-centered church
is one the most important decisions you will ever make
and at VFC we try to make it as smooth and easy as possible.
The staff and body of VFC are committed to reaching people and loving people where they are. We have a dress code . . . WEAR CLOTHES!!! No attire is too formal or informal for our worship services so come as you are. VFC is about people, not programs or policies. Jesus didn't discriminate when he offered people salvation so we don't discriminate when teaching what He's taught us!
Home Teams small groups are an emphasis here at VFC so don't be surprised when we encourage you to get involved right away. It's less intimidating to get to know a small group of people rather than a large one and our Home Teams are about fellowship and fun, not scholarship.
So, no matter where you are or how you got here, you know you'll experience God in a fun, loving way. We may not be able to be all things to all men like Paul, but we try our best!